Saturday, August 27, 2011

Psycho's Pub Re-Launch

I figured as your life changes so should what you write about. I mean what you post/tell people is a reflection upon yourself right? So I decided if I wanted more positivity in my life I should focus on that and not the bad stuff that angers me or makes me want to slap someone. There's enough of that out there without me adding to it. Besides, who wants to hear me rant about stupid people anyways? Not like anyone reading this can't just walk outside and see stupid people for themselves. So I figured as I have been trying to change this place should change too.

So what to put on the menu then? Well I had been thinking about turning my blog into a source of random idiocy on my part. Any reading this who know me know that I am quite adept at saying and doing simply ridiculous and funny/stupid things. Figured turn this from a angst ridden blog into one of funny stupidity to get some laughs. I figured though Facebook would do for that. I mean you're not anyone until you have at least 500 friends there right? So what then to write about? What should I pour out onto these digital pages? Then I looked up at the title of my own blog and I felt rather dumb for taking so long to consider it. I named this place Psycho's Pub originally. You eat and drink at a pub. I love food and drink and cook myself and have worked for many places in the restaurant industry. Rather obvious isn't it? Turn it into a culinary blog. Seems there's more and more of them out there now a days as well. I figured though for my friends and family who always hear about the dishes I cook, the new beers and wines I try, and all the other culinary related topics in my life I could put them down here and share them. I even gave the place a spiffy new name to lighten the mood.

So welcome to re-launch of my pub where there will now be actual food discussion. I figure I'll mention new recipes I try. Any new styles of food or gadgets I may come across. New restaurants I try or new beers or wines I might try. Heck maybe even just some pictures of Tuesday night dinner perhaps. If it's food related though it'll wind up here. Feel free to use any recipes or ideas I might stumble upon and mention here. If it's successful though please give me credit......if it kills anyone or puts them into a coma I was never here. o_O So sit back and enjoy. Maybe you might even get inspired yourself to try something new, or even heaven forbid learn a thing or two. Anything knowledge gained from here though is by sheer accident though lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment